My teaching plans for the School of Computing at UWL are becoming more concrete. I’ll be teaching the „Knowledge-based Technologies“ module together with Dr. Thomas Collins. For the next term I am currently developing a module on „Case-Based Reasoning„, which can be seen as an advanced topic of knowledge-based technologies. I have also plans for courses on „Explanation-aware Computing Systems“ and „Computing in Context“. I am looking forward to my future students. Feel free to ask.
- Beta-Phase thomasrothberghofer.wordpress.com/2017/10/02/bet… 2 weeks ago
- The proof is in the pudding 2, or the pudding is ready to be tasted. thomasrothberghofer.wordpress.com/2017/08/17/the… https://t.co/ZqNov4wije 2 months ago
- Schreibpraxis: Vom Dialog zur Szene thomasrothberghofer.wordpress.com/2017/06/12/sch… https://t.co/julIL8ccws 4 months ago
- Schreibpraxis: Konfliktkarte thomasrothberghofer.wordpress.com/2017/05/28/sch… https://t.co/i7R8WnirXK 4 months ago
- Schreibpraxis: Kreative Räume thomasrothberghofer.wordpress.com/2017/04/10/sch… https://t.co/qbBmmXaGWV 6 months ago