The German Informatics Society GI (Gesellschaft für Informatik e. V.) has its own publication series, the Lecture Notes in Informatics (LNI). As I learned yesterday at its constitutive meeting of the new editorial board, this series was set up for mainly German conference proceedings, but it has gained momentum and offers also interesting terms and conditions for international conferences. I am quite happy and proud to be now a member of this editorial board for its current term (September 2008 – September 2011), as representative of the GI Artificial Intelligence special interest group (Fachbereich Künstliche Intelligenz).
- Beta-Phase thomasrothberghofer.wordpress.com/2017/10/02/bet… 2 weeks ago
- The proof is in the pudding 2, or the pudding is ready to be tasted. thomasrothberghofer.wordpress.com/2017/08/17/the… https://t.co/ZqNov4wije 2 months ago
- Schreibpraxis: Vom Dialog zur Szene thomasrothberghofer.wordpress.com/2017/06/12/sch… https://t.co/julIL8ccws 4 months ago
- Schreibpraxis: Konfliktkarte thomasrothberghofer.wordpress.com/2017/05/28/sch… https://t.co/i7R8WnirXK 4 months ago
- Schreibpraxis: Kreative Räume thomasrothberghofer.wordpress.com/2017/04/10/sch… https://t.co/qbBmmXaGWV 6 months ago