The German Informatics Society GI (Gesellschaft für Informatik e. V.) has its own publication series, the Lecture Notes in Informatics (LNI). As I learned yesterday at its constitutive meeting of the new editorial board, this series was set up for mainly German conference proceedings, but it has gained momentum and offers also interesting terms and conditions for international conferences. I am quite happy and proud to be now a member of this editorial board for its current term (September 2008 – September 2011), as representative of the GI Artificial Intelligence special interest group (Fachbereich Künstliche Intelligenz).
- Schreibpraxis: Getting Things Done und Say&Go thomasrothberghofer.wordpress.com/2017/03/20/sch… https://t.co/OwVeeTP4vd 5 days ago
- RT @_alex_thomas_: Interview auf mordsbuch.net alex-thomas.london/?p=2175 https://t.co/xwZw8nbfNG 1 week ago
- Schreibpraxis: Entschleunigung mit dem Apple Pencil thomasrothberghofer.wordpress.com/2017/03/13/sch… https://t.co/EAJ3RNXJQ6 1 week ago
- The proof is in the pudding thomasrothberghofer.wordpress.com/2017/03/06/the… https://t.co/2w4BjZdJLa 2 weeks ago
- Für Lesungen gerüstet thomasrothberghofer.wordpress.com/2017/02/26/fue… 3 weeks ago
- Follow Thomas Roth-Berghofer on WordPress.com