Today we celebrate 20 years of successfully running the UK workshop series on Case-Based Reaoning (UKCBR). Ian Watson, founder of UKCBR and now Professor in Oakland, New Zealand, skyped in and reminisced about the beginnings of case-based reasoning and supporting research on this topic in the UK. Being part of the CBR community myself since 1998, it was good to reflect on the early days and hear nearly forgotten company names such as Inference, Intelligent Applications, I-Soft, Acknosoft. And the CBR newsletter of Ralph Bergmann. Ian’s AI CBR website. German and French workshop series. To the next 20 years!
- Beta-Phase thomasrothberghofer.wordpress.com/2017/10/02/bet… 2 weeks ago
- The proof is in the pudding 2, or the pudding is ready to be tasted. thomasrothberghofer.wordpress.com/2017/08/17/the… https://t.co/ZqNov4wije 2 months ago
- Schreibpraxis: Vom Dialog zur Szene thomasrothberghofer.wordpress.com/2017/06/12/sch… https://t.co/julIL8ccws 4 months ago
- Schreibpraxis: Konfliktkarte thomasrothberghofer.wordpress.com/2017/05/28/sch… https://t.co/i7R8WnirXK 4 months ago
- Schreibpraxis: Kreative Räume thomasrothberghofer.wordpress.com/2017/04/10/sch… https://t.co/qbBmmXaGWV 6 months ago