From Provenance-awareness to Explanation-awareness—When Linked Data Is Used for Case Acquisition from Texts by Thomas Roth-Berghofer and Benjamin Adrian
Abstract. Explanation-awareness in Case-Based Reasoning system development aims at making such systems smarter in interactions with their users. When using Linked Data for case acquisition from text one aspect of being smarter is the provision of evidence for the trustworthiness of the acquired cases. The Trustworthiness of such cases relies not only on the provenance of the text but also on the provenance of the used ontological knowledge. Users can only assess the quality of the case-based reasoner’s results, i.e., the cases, if the system provides provenance information and if such a system can justify its results. In fact, explanation capabilities very much rely on provenance information.
- Schreibpraxis: Vom Dialog zur Szene thomasrothberghofer.wordpress.com/2017/06/12/sch… https://t.co/julIL8ccws 1 month ago
- Schreibpraxis: Konfliktkarte thomasrothberghofer.wordpress.com/2017/05/28/sch… https://t.co/i7R8WnirXK 1 month ago
- Schreibpraxis: Kreative Räume thomasrothberghofer.wordpress.com/2017/04/10/sch… https://t.co/qbBmmXaGWV 3 months ago
- Schreibpraxis: Informationen sammeln mit der Notizen-App thomasrothberghofer.wordpress.com/2017/04/03/sch… https://t.co/bRZHMdddWt 3 months ago
- RT @_alex_thomas_: Platz 1 bei Amazon.de alex-thomas.london/?p=2186 https://t.co/daxm9QJRhJ 3 months ago