As many Nepomukians pursue a PhD in the project it is only logical to support them. Yesterday, at the Steering Committee (STC) meeting in Athens, Greece, I suggested to hold a doctoral colloquium where PhD students can report on their research work and discuss about achievements, problems, and goals. The PhD students will report to each other and probably also discuss their work with senior project members. As the STC supports this idea the doctoral colloquium will be part of the next General Assembly end of February next year in Paris. Of course, details have yet to be discussed.
- Beta-Phase thomasrothberghofer.wordpress.com/2017/10/02/bet… 2 weeks ago
- The proof is in the pudding 2, or the pudding is ready to be tasted. thomasrothberghofer.wordpress.com/2017/08/17/the… https://t.co/ZqNov4wije 2 months ago
- Schreibpraxis: Vom Dialog zur Szene thomasrothberghofer.wordpress.com/2017/06/12/sch… https://t.co/julIL8ccws 4 months ago
- Schreibpraxis: Konfliktkarte thomasrothberghofer.wordpress.com/2017/05/28/sch… https://t.co/i7R8WnirXK 4 months ago
- Schreibpraxis: Kreative Räume thomasrothberghofer.wordpress.com/2017/04/10/sch… https://t.co/qbBmmXaGWV 6 months ago