In discussions over the last couple of days—during a project meeting in Paris and in particular with Cédric Mesnage—it became clear to me that „the Nepomuk system“ is more of a kind of operating system than an application. The Nepomuk system provides a bundle of services that deal and help to deal with semantical information. The services then are used by applications, which we will build on top of the Nepomuk system. The social semantic desktop, thus, is a platform for semantically enhanced applications.
- Schreibpraxis: Getting Things Done und Say&Go thomasrothberghofer.wordpress.com/2017/03/20/sch… https://t.co/OwVeeTP4vd 5 days ago
- RT @_alex_thomas_: Interview auf mordsbuch.net alex-thomas.london/?p=2175 https://t.co/xwZw8nbfNG 1 week ago
- Schreibpraxis: Entschleunigung mit dem Apple Pencil thomasrothberghofer.wordpress.com/2017/03/13/sch… https://t.co/EAJ3RNXJQ6 1 week ago
- The proof is in the pudding thomasrothberghofer.wordpress.com/2017/03/06/the… https://t.co/2w4BjZdJLa 2 weeks ago
- Für Lesungen gerüstet thomasrothberghofer.wordpress.com/2017/02/26/fue… 3 weeks ago
- Follow Thomas Roth-Berghofer on WordPress.com