In discussions over the last couple of days—during a project meeting in Paris and in particular with Cédric Mesnage—it became clear to me that „the Nepomuk system“ is more of a kind of operating system than an application. The Nepomuk system provides a bundle of services that deal and help to deal with semantical information. The services then are used by applications, which we will build on top of the Nepomuk system. The social semantic desktop, thus, is a platform for semantically enhanced applications.
- Beta-Phase thomasrothberghofer.wordpress.com/2017/10/02/bet… 2 weeks ago
- The proof is in the pudding 2, or the pudding is ready to be tasted. thomasrothberghofer.wordpress.com/2017/08/17/the… https://t.co/ZqNov4wije 2 months ago
- Schreibpraxis: Vom Dialog zur Szene thomasrothberghofer.wordpress.com/2017/06/12/sch… https://t.co/julIL8ccws 4 months ago
- Schreibpraxis: Konfliktkarte thomasrothberghofer.wordpress.com/2017/05/28/sch… https://t.co/i7R8WnirXK 4 months ago
- Schreibpraxis: Kreative Räume thomasrothberghofer.wordpress.com/2017/04/10/sch… https://t.co/qbBmmXaGWV 6 months ago