Yesterday morning I woke up with this greeting on my mind, a greeting to all those who are interested in the goal of the Nepomuk project: the Social Semantic Desktop. And it got even better: the Nepoverse did not exist in the Googleverse. Until now!
As you may know, we–the Nepomukians–strive for providing you with new tools for better working with (your) knowledge. We want to change the way we, as knowledge workers, live in and with the digital world, not only by providing cool Nepomuked applications and a feature-rich toolbox, but by building a community around the Social Semantic Desktop. Thus, we are shaping our own universe, don’t we?
- Schreibpraxis: Vom Dialog zur Szene thomasrothberghofer.wordpress.com/2017/06/12/sch… https://t.co/julIL8ccws 1 month ago
- Schreibpraxis: Konfliktkarte thomasrothberghofer.wordpress.com/2017/05/28/sch… https://t.co/i7R8WnirXK 1 month ago
- Schreibpraxis: Kreative Räume thomasrothberghofer.wordpress.com/2017/04/10/sch… https://t.co/qbBmmXaGWV 3 months ago
- Schreibpraxis: Informationen sammeln mit der Notizen-App thomasrothberghofer.wordpress.com/2017/04/03/sch… https://t.co/bRZHMdddWt 3 months ago
- RT @_alex_thomas_: Platz 1 bei Amazon.de alex-thomas.london/?p=2186 https://t.co/daxm9QJRhJ 3 months ago