Thilo Deussen–a student of Philosophy and Computer Science at University of Ulm and currently working at SAP Research, Karlsruhe–got me thinking when he pointed me to the Get a Mac ads. Wouldn’t it be great to have such kind of advertisements for the upcoming Social Semantic Desktop? Imagine an Information Retrieval based Google Desktop Search talking to a Nepomuk-enabled system, discussing, or better, describing the benefits of the latter system. Maybe we should set up a competition within the Nepomuk consortium, or beyond.
- Beta-Phase thomasrothberghofer.wordpress.com/2017/10/02/bet… 2 weeks ago
- The proof is in the pudding 2, or the pudding is ready to be tasted. thomasrothberghofer.wordpress.com/2017/08/17/the… https://t.co/ZqNov4wije 2 months ago
- Schreibpraxis: Vom Dialog zur Szene thomasrothberghofer.wordpress.com/2017/06/12/sch… https://t.co/julIL8ccws 4 months ago
- Schreibpraxis: Konfliktkarte thomasrothberghofer.wordpress.com/2017/05/28/sch… https://t.co/i7R8WnirXK 4 months ago
- Schreibpraxis: Kreative Räume thomasrothberghofer.wordpress.com/2017/04/10/sch… https://t.co/qbBmmXaGWV 6 months ago